Pre-Glued Lash - Star
Star – A classic style that adds volume at the roots and length at the tips.
Look Good, Do Good - with up to 90% less plastic used in our packaging compared to most other lash brands, we give you the tools to achieve fabulous, fluttery, Vegan Society registered lashes in sustainably sourced PEFC card. Some would call this a Lash Coup…
Our Pre-Glued lashes are great for first-time users or those who simply don't want to wait for the glue to dry! Plus, their 15+ hour wear time* ensures they are a firm favourite in any lash lovers lash library.
* Tested on 20 women. 95% agreed they lasted 24 hours
- Lashes – Reusable. Proudly registered with the Vegan Society
- Carton & Tray - PEFC Sustainable. Recyclable
- Window Patch - PET. Recyclable
- Tweezers must be used to remove the lash from the card tray.
- Do not place the tweezer over the glue band, instead, access the lash from the side and gently pull the hair away from the sticky dots. Once the lash is loose, it can be picked up at the tips and applied as normal.
- Measure the lash against your eyelid and trim any extra length away from the outer corner.
- Look down into a mirror and press the strip to the base of your lash line. Using a tweezer or lash applicator makes this easier!